A #vintage #montage:
I'm not sure why it is, but our town has a proliferation of antique vehicles. My daughter and I like them, so we grab photos of them regularly.
- Using Heirlooms in Vintage Decor (see pic ↪️)
- Trashing Trends, Embracing Tried-&-True
- Designers recommend decor to buy vintage
- Coming from my past as an interior designer, I'm in favor of all of their suggestions above. I would add the following:
- Bricks - These can be used outside, but they are great inside for bookends or doorstops. Embossed bricks are fabulous & fancy for this purpose.
- Vases - Milk vases are perfect for this purpose. Also, given how many vases there are in thrift shops, they need to find homes!
- Frames - Vintage frames are often of high quality and surprisingly reasonable prices. If they are not the right size, you can often use mattes to make them work.
All photos ©️ 2022 and beyond, Karen Smith-Will